Back from my Trip
Back from my trip, technically yesterday, but I write this at 12:35 AM after a 5-hour drive after an 11-hour hike.
- All subscriptions and renewals were processed while I was on the road (every day), all such things are up to date and have been.
- Concise emails appreciated especially for the next few days.
- I learned a ton about the Leica M Monochrom (and something ugly about the M9).
- Gained new insights into mirrorless including Fuji X-Pro1, Olympus E-M5, Sony NEX-7, Sigma DP1 Merrill.
- I have some things to say about the Nikon D600 vs D800 as well as several careful comparisons.
- Shot about 150GB of images covering Leica, Zeiss, Voigtlander, Fuji, Olympus, Sigma, Sony, Nikon (no Canon this trip, I was overloaded as it were).
- A pox on the NPS for continually (every year) doing controlled burns in the most beautiful month of the year of Yosemite, polluting the air and views.
New images, analysis, etc
It will take me a full day just to organize the images I shot. Then I have to prioritize them for what to analyze and publish first.
At present, I am thinking that the Nikon D600, Voigtlander 28/2.8, Leica MM, Sigma DP1 Merrill will get first priority. I will be cycling through various things.